These are a few of my favorite things about the springtime in Tulsa.
Spring has sprung in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. These refreshing and sunny days have made me begin to think about all the things I love about this season.
First of all, I love that we get to enjoy all the different seasons here (though most of us don’t particularly enjoy the tornadoes or ice storms). The other things I love about our spring season include:
1. Flowers. Spring means that plantlife is blooming, and you can see beautiful flowers in front yards, fields, and anywhere else you look in the city. There’s so much beauty here. On top of this, Woodward Park and the botanical gardens are now open to the public, and they have tons of gorgeous flowers and blooming trees to enjoy.
2. Shopping. I love to shop, especially at our outdoor malls. We have Utica Square, which is full of both local and big-brand stores that provide everything you could ever want. The Farm Shopping Center has also had some big updates and fun new things to check out. We also have Cherry Street and Brookside for all of your dining and boutique shopping needs.
3. Eating outdoors. Many of our restaurants have wonderful outdoor dining areas; with the pandemic, many restaurants had no other choice but to expand their patio seating. Now, this means we have even more places to choose from.
4. Exercising outside. Maybe your fitness goals fell by the wayside this year, but Tulsa’s beautiful spring weather provides the perfect opportunity to get outside and start working out. If you’re looking for ideas, the riverside is a great area to walk or jog while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
5. Enjoying the front porch. I just love to sit on the front patio and watch everything the city does throughout the day. It gives me time to get outside and breathe, have a happy hour, and just smile at the beautiful weather.
What do you enjoy most about our Tulsa springtime? Or are you living outside of our area and hoping to become a resident in the near future? Either way, I’d love to hear from you. And as always, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about buying, selling, or real estate in general. I look forward to hearing from you soon.