Clients and friends like you make our days sparkle! Wishing you a happy and safe 4th of July!
Here are some of the Fourth of July 2023 events in Tulsa, Oklahoma:
- Fantasy in the Sky is a yearly Fourth of July fireworks celebration, proudly sponsored by the City of Skiatook and local businesses. This spectacular event typically takes place on or around the July 4th holiday.
- Folds of Honor Freedomfest - Join 80,000 spectators at the Folds of Honor FreedomFest presented by QuikTrip Corporation. Watch the incredible fireworks from Dream Keepers Park, River West Festival Park, or along the Arkansas River. Tune in to KRMG for the synchronized musical score. Can’t make it? Watch the Fireworks Grand Finale on KTUL Tulsa’s News Channel 8 at 10 p.m.
- Tulsa Drillers Games + Fireworks Extravaganza - Experience the ultimate 4th of July combo: baseball and fireworks! Come out to support the Tulsa Drillers and stay for a magnificent fireworks display. Get your game tickets now at milb.com/tulsa/tickets/single-game-tickets.
- Boomfest at the Oklahoma Aquarium on July 4th from 6:30pm to 10pm. Experience the best view of the Jenks Boomfest fireworks at the Oklahoma Aquarium! The Riverfront location offers front-row seats to the dazzling Fourth of July display. Enjoy indoor exhibits, then head outside for the fireworks. Bring chairs and blankets, but no outside food or coolers. Food trucks and our Coral Reef Café are available. Members enter free; non-members pay admission. Parking is $10/car. Last tickets sold at 8:30 p.m., exhibits close at 9 p.m. Don’t miss it!
- Fleet Feet Firecracker 21st Annual Firecracker 5K and Fun Run—a Tulsa tradition! It’s the city’s largest summer 5K and a great way to celebrate the 4th of July. Enjoy an exciting downtown course, followed by a lively after-party with music, food, and beer (21+). Special pricing for ages 18 and under. Don’t miss out on the 4 Seasons Challenge, a year-long series of races with discounts, medals, and a series shirt. Sign up today!
- Red, White, and Boom on July 4th from 9:30pm to 10pm. The fireworks display will take place at the Owasso Golf and Athletic Club, located south of 86th and 129th streets. This strategic location allows the fireworks to be seen from numerous spots across the city, ensuring that everyone can enjoy the breathtaking spectacle.
- Buy Fireworks at The Castle of Muskogee - Explore Oklahoma’s only 37,000 sq. ft. Fireworks Retail Showroom at The Castle of Muskogee! Inside the Castle’s Great Hall, find an array of pyrotechnics for your Independence Day celebration. Experience a one-of-a-kind shopping experience committed to fulfilling your family’s fireworks needs.
Mark your calendars and get ready for a memorable Fourth of July celebration in Tulsa! 🎆🎉 Don’t miss out on these fantastic events.